Eat, Pray & Love
I am back to blogging after a long while. Life's been super happening and I'd love to pen down the various ups and downs I've had in the ten months of my married life. But, I will leave that for a later time. I wanted to share my thoughts on a book I am reading these days called 'Eat, Pray & Love' by 'Elibeth Gilbert'. It's a memoir, a travelogue narrative about a woman trying to recover from a painful divorce and failed affair travels to Italy, India and Indonesia.
I love the way Gilbert writes. Just wanted to post a short snippet from her book:
"I'm here.I love you and I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it - I will love you through it that, as well. If you don't need the medicatin, I will love you too. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I'm stranger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me."
I love the way Gilbert writes. Just wanted to post a short snippet from her book:
"I'm here.I love you and I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it - I will love you through it that, as well. If you don't need the medicatin, I will love you too. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I'm stranger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me."
Comments