Obsessive Cullen Disorder

Reading the twilight saga was like falling in love all over again with Mr. Perfect. The story appealed to me for various reasons. Like Bella, I've moved to a new school pretty often so I know how it feels when you get too much attention. I love Wuthering heights. I can't waltz. I am not very good with expressing emotions. I could related to the feeling of insecurity - that am not good enough for him - the feeling that he might leave me someday for some other distractions.
More than anything else it appealed to me because it presents love in the light i look at it. An all-encompassing-all-consuming-blinding love. Doesn't mean you leave reason and logic behind in life but it doesn't stop me from taking risks, from doing things that might hurt (or so i like to think).
Edward Cullen is the guy all girls want as their bf/ husband. I am proud to say that I am one of them. I've read all four books and I don't seem to get enough. Am happy I read this book. It has added another lovely character to my world of fantasies. A world i visit to escape the harsh reality of life.

Note: All photographs are courtesy google.
Comments