Am back!

After a really long hiatus (which has become a bad habit) I am back to blogging. The past few weeks I have been crazy busy at work and at home. Suddenly, there was too much activity happening. In my defense, there were several occasions I had ideas that I wanted to write about but I just couldn't find the time. In fact, my reading has also been shelved. I usually find it difficult to sleep unless I read something. Reading or listening to music calms my mind and makes me forget all the buzz that I had been surrounded by the entire day. Lately, I've been so tired that just hitting the bed did the trick.

A's MBA apps are on a full swing. He is worried his deadlines are approaching. I, on the other hand, have a mixed feeling - am happy that he is soon going to be a little less occupied and worried cause there are only a few days left to do all the work required.
My office work for the past two months had been quite hectic. It has eased now due to Christmas holidays and my team and I are making full use of it. I think this is time to bond and enjoy.

The last 3 days was the Christmas break and I have been going through what I can only describe as a 'Quarter-Life Crisis'. I cannot put the plethora of questions in my head to rest. What am I doing in life? Where am I headed? What do I want to do in the next ten years? Am I making the right choices? Where is my career headed? Am I growing fast enough or Am I always going to be stuck in the same rut of life and work?
I went to office today, had a discussion with my manager, met some people at work, watched a movie( 3 idiots) with my team and I believe that now 'AALL IZZ WELLL'. I am relatively calmer.

Too much confusion in life. MS?? MBA?? .NET? WPF? GMAT? GRE? so much to do and so little time. I have too many things pending and waiting for me to give them attention.

Oh and by the by, my lovely little Kindle darling is doing very well. I love the device. I got myself a book on photography and read up a bit on that. I started needle work on a wall hanging. I am (trying to) reading 'The Book Thief' which btw is a great book. The writer has really done a great job. I totally love the writing style. It's amazing.

I think this has now become a really long post so will end it here and I do promise that I will try to be more regular about blogging. It would be a New year resolution (not that I ever believe in making them-but I shall try).

Comments