Movie Review: Dabang
I Rate: **1/2
Watch it for Salman Khan. He looks younger and very handsome. This one is an out an out Salman Khan film. Watch him do a Rajnikanth, a Lara Croft, a Neo/Keanu Reeves. Miss Sinha looks pretty in the orange and red shades she has worn. She does an okay job at the few dialogues she has. I think with a little training and give her a few years she has the potential to be one of the leading actresses. Salman Khan gives killer expressions. The movie has an amazing star cast. Songs are phenomenal. Action sequences great. The movie also has a little slapstick comedy (something I think was avoidable). Malaika Arora Khan's dance number is raunchy and fun. In all of this I think they forgot about the story.
In short, it's a leave your brains behind kinda movie.
Watch it for Salman Khan. He looks younger and very handsome. This one is an out an out Salman Khan film. Watch him do a Rajnikanth, a Lara Croft, a Neo/Keanu Reeves. Miss Sinha looks pretty in the orange and red shades she has worn. She does an okay job at the few dialogues she has. I think with a little training and give her a few years she has the potential to be one of the leading actresses. Salman Khan gives killer expressions. The movie has an amazing star cast. Songs are phenomenal. Action sequences great. The movie also has a little slapstick comedy (something I think was avoidable). Malaika Arora Khan's dance number is raunchy and fun. In all of this I think they forgot about the story.
In short, it's a leave your brains behind kinda movie.
Comments