Jan 15: 2.07 PM:

Yes, so I am writing this from work. :-D The last six months have been amazingly busy and hectic and boring and exciting all at the same time. The whole writing-an-app-for-an-mba has been quite a roller-coaster ride and now is the most difficult part - the wait for the results. I am really hoping that A gets into one of the US schools he likes. I think he has only applied to a few, to the ones he would like to go to. I wonder how people who apply wait for the results. Its quite an exercise.

We submitted Kellogg R2 app last night and for some reason I feel very light and happy and peppy today. All ready to enjoy this weekend. Another reason for my gay mood could be the fact that it isn't all that cold and the Sun decided to peek out of the foggy weather for a couple of hours for the last 2-3 days. I think thats what Makar Sakranti symbolizes - the end of foggy, really cold winters. :-) Am so glad. I can't take winters they are so difficult to handle. I wonder how people who live in cities that have snow manage.

This weekend I plan to get my eyes tested and get a new pair of glasses made. And maybe contacts too. I've become so lazy that even putting on contact lens seems like too much effort :D. Lazy bones me!!

I am also going to try out some animation software this weekend. I might get Toon Boom Studio and play with that. All in all this weekend should be fun. And it begins today in a few hours. I have a seminar to attend by Raghu Rahan from Chicago Booth. I hope what he says makes some sense to me there and I dont feel like a complete idiot there. Then we have a dinner at a friend's place to attend and/or a marriage reception to attend on behalf of the in-laws. We will only be able to go to 2 out of the 3 events.

Here's to a great weekend ahead. Enjoy!!

Comments

Manu said…
:) u write as if you are talking!!
VC said…
oh but i am... to myself. thats the whole purpose of the blog -to have someone to talk to.
VC said…
btw - good point. let me try writing in not so conversational a manner. :-) never intended to earlier but lets give playing it to the gallery a shot. what say?
Manu said…
agree... for me as well.. blog is about 'thinking aloud'..!! :)

But trying something new should as well be fun :)
Unknown said…
all the best to A. or are the results already out?