Farewell Dear Friend!
We all have grown up listening to Michael Jackson's songs. I used to have a poster of him in my room and there was a stage in life where I was completely gaga about him. Loved the song 'Man in the mirror'.
His sudden demise has shocked the world. Watching the news channels and printed media come out with articles about him and the legend that he was makes one wonder what really matters in life. Here was a man who defined music, made MTV famous and watched by millions, still holds the record for the highest selling single in history, owned one of the most expensive homes 'Neverland', was an icon, not just to the black people but, to the whole world. An artist who did his share of social work too. And then suddenly came the news of him being a pedophile. I never could believe that case. I think that a rich man has many fathers and that is exactly why MJ found himself in so many abuse cases one after another.
From being called the King of Pop, to being called whacko jacko and a freak, John lennon's ghost to being called a pedophile. Some journey!!!
What one must consider is that even after all this he didn't give up. He was planning a come back concert. That's what I call spirit.
They say he had a difficult father who was very strict and that MJ didn't want to look like his father and so got so many facial surgeries done. A small incident in one's childhood can have such lasting impact. If what they say about his father is true, then who is to blame for MJs condition and his being a recluse, a loner??
They say, "One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching". I think the King of Pop will be remembered as an icon, as a legend, as the maestro who redefined music and dancing.
MJ, I hope that you are now at a better place. I hope that you know that you aren't alone that there are millions of your fans and well wishers thoughts and wishes with you. I hope you know that you made history and that you would be remembered forever as the King of Pop. Farewell, dear friend!
His sudden demise has shocked the world. Watching the news channels and printed media come out with articles about him and the legend that he was makes one wonder what really matters in life. Here was a man who defined music, made MTV famous and watched by millions, still holds the record for the highest selling single in history, owned one of the most expensive homes 'Neverland', was an icon, not just to the black people but, to the whole world. An artist who did his share of social work too. And then suddenly came the news of him being a pedophile. I never could believe that case. I think that a rich man has many fathers and that is exactly why MJ found himself in so many abuse cases one after another.
From being called the King of Pop, to being called whacko jacko and a freak, John lennon's ghost to being called a pedophile. Some journey!!!
What one must consider is that even after all this he didn't give up. He was planning a come back concert. That's what I call spirit.
They say he had a difficult father who was very strict and that MJ didn't want to look like his father and so got so many facial surgeries done. A small incident in one's childhood can have such lasting impact. If what they say about his father is true, then who is to blame for MJs condition and his being a recluse, a loner??
They say, "One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching". I think the King of Pop will be remembered as an icon, as a legend, as the maestro who redefined music and dancing.
MJ, I hope that you are now at a better place. I hope that you know that you aren't alone that there are millions of your fans and well wishers thoughts and wishes with you. I hope you know that you made history and that you would be remembered forever as the King of Pop. Farewell, dear friend!
Comments