Music to the ears!!!

I got hubby to get me a nice expensive radio cum mp3 player system. Listening to FM right now. It feels great. I like sitting post dinner with some light music playing, dim light and a book and me sitting comfortably on a cozy bed of cushions sipping a cuppa nice coffee. Simply pleasures and luxuries of life!!

Love AIR rainbow and Rainbow 104.8. I love the old songs they play. It feels just great. Heard lots of jagjit singh songs today, my fav pal pal dil ke paas, chupke chupke raat din and many more. :-) Paisa wasool ho gaya! :-)

If there is anything that I regret not having done so far its not having learnt music. I will surely get my daughter to learn music. I hope that in the next birth i am able to sing and sing well. I also hope that in my next birth I am atleast 5.7 feet tall :D

I have a lot of books on my bed side table waiting to be opened and read. I think i will pick up 'The white mughals' tonite. Its already a quarter past one at nite. Lets see how far i get with that :)

Comments