Movie Review: The Proposal
Rating: ****
A and I just came back after catching a late night show of The proposal. i loved it. Its a nice mushy romantic comedy. Okay, so its no notebook or twilight (couln't help :-D) but it seems like a good effort at a romcom.
Wondering how come am posting so many movie reviews lately. Not sure. I think am kinda in the movie/tv watching phase these days. haven't touched a book in over a week. Btw, am reading "the white mughals" by william darlymple. Its a very interesting read and the back drop is a love story and so i have to complete that too.
I am in the phase of reading/watching lots of romantic books and movies. I love them :-).
A and I just came back after catching a late night show of The proposal. i loved it. Its a nice mushy romantic comedy. Okay, so its no notebook or twilight (couln't help :-D) but it seems like a good effort at a romcom.
Wondering how come am posting so many movie reviews lately. Not sure. I think am kinda in the movie/tv watching phase these days. haven't touched a book in over a week. Btw, am reading "the white mughals" by william darlymple. Its a very interesting read and the back drop is a love story and so i have to complete that too.
I am in the phase of reading/watching lots of romantic books and movies. I love them :-).
Comments