Movie Review: The Aviator

My Rating: *****

I am in love with Mr. Howard Hughes. The man had a spirit. He had vision. He had a passion. I think he was an exemplary human being. He was kind. He was focused. He was patriotic. Gave back to society more than he got from it. Amazing!!!!

To have the courage to fight the world, a neuro disease all alone and still remain positive and optimistic and goal oriented is worth emulating.

He survived near fatal accidents just by sheer will power. He was a visionary. Most visionaries see more than us money-minded, self-centered people and are never understood by the society. They are called weird and crazy. But, they move on and never care.

I am in love with the man and his spirit and his love for life and aviation, his passion.

A must watch movie. Will have to get more info/book on H hughes. The acting was great. Leonardo Di caprio has done an amazing job. Direction is too good too. Bravo!!!

Comments